1. Dan Timmerman
2. Matt Timmerman
3. Skinny Phil
4. Jeff Walker
5. Randy Hadzor
6. Sean Behrman
7. Rich Rutishauser
8. Katina Walker *1st
9. Wes Hadzor
10. Kurt Werner
11. Jerry Visconti
12. Jamie Trevett
13. Neil Terry
14. Chris Battles
15. F Brian Hidy
16. Tyler Henry
17. Rachel Willard
18. Ray Willard
19. Mitch Tiegel
20. Michael Nortman
great race everyone!
Registration 8:30 – 9:30am
- get your race number & pins, sign the waiver
- spectators and anyone riding competitively or not needs to sign the waiver
- during this time racers may also pre-ride the course, scope out the obstacles, terrain, warm up etc.
- race fee is $12 and an optional additional $8 gets you the GOBBLECROSS American Apparel t-shirt – very fashionable (shirts $10 for non-racers = less change making necessary)
Race(s) start at 10am Friday 11/25/11
- number of races will be determined by attendance
- race for prizes; product, gear, things and stuff – or just fun
- post-race(s) there will be a designated time for less competitive and more leisurely use of trails
- duels are encouraged and if several are issued they may be lined up and embark tt style (perhaps video documentation may occur to avoid disputes)
- there will be tables equipped with coffee and some basic snacks; they will also be prepared to accommodate any potluck / leftover dishes that anyone would have interest in bringing to share
- volunteers are welcome, if you think you are really good at identifying numbers that whiz past really fast that communicate human identity, or if you have any other impressive skills – let us (randy, bob, wes) know!
- you must wear a helmet, to keep your brains intact.
2665 O’Connell Road
LaFayette, NY 13084
click ^ for google map
basically east side of lafayette, off of rt. 20 just inside town lines before pompey
The day after thanksgiving…
Curtin and Hadzor Fine Home Builders present: GOBBLECROSS
a citizens (unsanctioned) cyclocross race…
When you awaken from your L-Tryptophan slumber what better way to start fresh with all your thanks than with an good ol’ honest cross race.
wild, genuine; just you your velo, the trails, and the occasional obstacle.
- 10am start time: all inclusive citizens open race to go off
categories will be created if field size deems necessary
- the trails of 2665 O’Connell Road, Lafayette NY
- 8am course set up/fine tuning/raking/pre riding
- 8:30ish-9:30 registration
- email email@example.com to reserve your spot… or say so on facebook
so get your warm up in at walmart in the morning and come ready to ride. turkey sandwiches will fit nicely in back jersey pockets i’d assume..
gobblecross is family friendly; as a big black newfoundland makes a great babysitter, and chickens are entertaining for kids of all ages.. at least 6-60+