Support Randy Hadzor
by Bitcoin: 1PiMAGTmHbvA2W3yidsAGcbhdp1mo4B6hY
by PayPal: card/PayPal
This year promises to be a great adventure!
Sights are set on Long Distance Du Worlds in Zofingen, Switzerland for September 2014. Sponsorship and financial support would be greatly appreciated as Randy ramps up the mileage to continue competing at a higher and higher level!!
This year to save $$ Randy raced a little less and more locally, borrowing Bob’s TT bike and doing as much Variety Studios design work as possible while still balancing a decent volume of training. The year culminated with Standard Distance Duathlon AG Worlds in Ottawa where Randy claimed age group bronze for Team USA, finishing 21st overall.
Randy Hadzor is racing at a higher level than ever this year, including regional bicycling, triathlon, foot races, culminating the season with 2 World Championship Duathlon races in Europe this coming September. [update: 5th at both AG World Championship races: Standard Distance in Nancy France and Long Distance in Zofingen Switzerland]
Help him survive in Europe!
I am currently pursuing a career as a cyclist, triathlete, and duathlete. This page was created as an online option, which is safe and secure, if you, your company, or anyone you may know would like to offer financial support in effort to achieve my athletic goals. I would love to share in my athletic journey with any company seeking to get your name out there. (Donations may also be kept anonymous if preferred.)
- My short term goal is to continue to upgrade in USA Cycling racing category each year and/or finish in the top 10 percentile of each race entered. Goal met for 2011: upgraded to cat3, now competing against the Pros
- To compete nationally and internationally in duathlon (run, bike, run).To see how far I can make it in the world of Endurance Athletics.
- Qualify for Powerman World Championships for 2012, in October 2011 at Powerman Muncie in Indiana.
- Represent USA in duathlon in Zofingen Switzerland, at Powerman World Championships 2012
Your support would provide:
- freedom to devote more time to high quality training
- help with higher quality competition grade equipment
- help with equipment maintenance by professional mechanics
- replacing worn items (ie. competition level race wheels can cost from $1,200 – $3,000)
- training apparel and race uniform
- help get to Indiana!
There are various levels of financial support that you or your company can provide. Your financial support can help defray cost for travel, training, support and insurance expenses. All of these items are an important obligation to every triathlete / duathlete / cyclist and your help could make the difference.
priority placement of logo / ad / color scheme on uniform, your own jersey, logo & advertisement on website, thanks and verbal promotion at events, personal updates & correspondance, shout outs in blog / social media
Gold 1,000 – 2,499
logo on race uniform, your own jersey, logo on website, personal updates & correspondance, shout outs in blog / social media
Silver 500 – 999
logo on website, personal updates & correspondance, shout outs in blog / social media
Bronze 250 – 499
logo on website, personal updates, shout outs in blog / social media
Iron 100 – 249
logo on website, personal updates, shout outs on social media
logo on website, personal updates
The above breakdowns are merely guidelines for this 2011 season, I truly appreciate any assistance what so ever – especially for travel expenses to Indiana & eventually Switzerland!
Below is a pay pal donation option for online convenience which is safe and secure, and will bring you to a pay pal page which I have created to ensure safe/quick online transaction. Otherwise, checks can be made payable to Randy Hadzor at 103 Hancock Drive, Syracuse, NY 13207