The day after thanksgiving…
Curtin and Hadzor Fine Home Builders present: GOBBLECROSS
a citizens (unsanctioned) cyclocross race…
When you awaken from your L-Tryptophan slumber what better way to start fresh with all your thanks than with an good ol’ honest cross race.
wild, genuine; just you your velo, the trails, and the occasional obstacle.
- 10am start time: all inclusive citizens open race to go off
categories will be created if field size deems necessary
- the trails of 2665 O’Connell Road, Lafayette NY
- 8am course set up/fine tuning/raking/pre riding
- 8:30ish-9:30 registration
- email email@example.com to reserve your spot… or say so on facebook
so get your warm up in at walmart in the morning and come ready to ride. turkey sandwiches will fit nicely in back jersey pockets i’d assume..
gobblecross is family friendly; as a big black newfoundland makes a great babysitter, and chickens are entertaining for kids of all ages.. at least 6-60+